The transformer relies on air convection to cool the core and windings without being immersed in the insulating oil.
There are two types of structures: (1) solid insulated enveloping windings (2) unencapsulated windings.
Since the dry type transformer has no oil, it can run directly at the power distribution center without problems such as fire, explosion, and pollution.
- High mechanical strength, strong short circuit resistance, small partial discharge, good thermal stability, high reliability, and long service life.
- Good heat dissipation performance, strong overload capacity, and increased capacity operation when forced air cooling.
- It has good moisture resistance and is suitable for operation in high humidity and other harsh environments.
- It can be equipped with perfect temperature monitoring and protection system. An Intelligent signal temperature control system can automatically monitor and display the working temperature of three-phase windings on the same screen. It can automatically start and stop.
- GB1094.1~2-1996 power transformer
- GB1094.3.5-2003 power transformer
- GB1094.4-2005 power transformer
- GB1094.11-2007 dry power transformer
- GB/T 10228-2008 dry power transformer technical parameters and requirements