FOX is the core component of medium voltage switchgear, 12kV, 630A. this product can be used as a ring network unit for distribution networks or for supplying power to end-users which include the following protection options.
- Transformer protection by fuse (Q scheme)
- Transformer protection by vacuum circuit breaker (B scheme)
There are two variations of FOX cabinet
- FOX-NE compact
Due to the compact size and small size area of the cabinet, it is easy to fit into a substation
- FOX-DE: Scalable / Modular
The modularization characteristics of the extensible FOX-DE switch cabinet make the expansion of the switch cabinet only need to be simply spliced on the left or right side.
- SF6 gas insulation, not affected by an external environment
- Flexible and diverse combination schemes
- Small size and compact structure
- The operation interface has a state simulation diagram, and the position indications of all switches are clearly visible.
- Interrogative mechanical interlock system avoids unauthorized use.
- With a 30-year service life, the main circuit is maintenance-free during its life span.